thats what I think about that.
- people who think they are better than you
- not being heard
- music that reminds me of people
- big crayons
- colored pens
- 12 size font (i prefer 11)
- my sense of humor
- looking like an idiot
- the fact that I can’t spell certain things
- when people assume things about me
- matching to the last details
- loud noises
- (some) relatives
- (dislike) beer
- being scared
- having to need someone to do something
- (not everything but almost) everything
- to dance (alone, in public)
not being heard when I’m right.
- things, not so much people.
- being ignored like that
- when people don’t pay attention
- the sun :( it hurts my eyes; it makes me cry
but there are things that i love
- power (but not when money has anything to do with it)
- feeling secure
- being right
- dancing to music no one would dance with me
- the rain
- the smell of my friends house when I would go over when I was little
- people opinions (whether they be good or bad)
- Disney Movies
- childhood memories (that I can still remember)
- being happy
- repeating dumb things people say
- making something I’m proud of
- running away for a bit
- the cool breeze that wakes me up sometimes
- giving useful advice (if I ever have an to give)
* I will add to this list
I didn’t go to school and I spent most of my day sleeping and talking to my dogs.
“Some people think they’re always right
Others are quiet and uptight
Others they seem so very nice,
Inside they might feel sad and wrong ”
Oh my goodness. I’m an emotionally upstable person. & I’m not so bright anymore.
I am, I just think to much about everything.
Today I walked around K-Mart and I had money to spend… I was going to buy something because I didn’t want to just walk in there and walk out empty handed. I went to the school supply aisle and I looked at pens and pencils, but I have one pencil and I have a pen; that good enough for me. I found water colors…& it gave me the best idea ever. Painting is not “my thing” but it sounded like fun… I want to get a huge peice of “butcher” paper, put on some music, and paint. Like paint this huge peice of paper. I don’t know. I just want to make something that will mean something to me.
Probably never going to happen, but its just a thought.
But I did come home and paint, I was happy in that half an hour I sat there and painted. :( once in a life time kinda thing.
(forgive me for my horrible grammer and typos)